CANADA 2020 LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE
African Christian Leadership Foundation (ACLF) is the training arm of Africa Christian Broadcasting Network registered in Nigeria, United Kingdom and wales.
Our concern is to build a leadership platform that brings together leaders across the world to train and be trained into leadership position in whatever capacity one find his or her selves either in Ministry, Business, Politics, Family, Academics, Media, etc.
Our Leadership Meetings and Conferences hold in various nations of the world which includes, Canada, United States of America, United Kingdom, Nigeria, Ghana, Israel, South Africa among other nations.
Our goal is to build credible leaders and leadership platform that will project integrity in our daily lives, especially as ministers and workers in the vineyard of our God doing either Kingdom or circular Business.
2020 First Quarter of the year Leadership Conference will take place in Canada between 24th to 30th March, 2020.
In all of our meetings, required Travel Visa’s will be secured through the various Embassies in the nations of the world both at home and abroad for all participants where the conferences will take place.
Find below the Conference date for Canada 2020 Leadership Conference.
- Canada: 24th – 30th March, 2020
Benefits of this Conference:
- Canada Travel Visa will be secured for participant
- Flight (KLM) Return Ticket,
- Hotel Accommodation with Feeding
- Leadership Participation Certificate and Plaque
Processing Cost Per Participant: N500,000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand Naira Only) Per Country of Choice.
NB:- The Balance of N1,000,000.00 (One Million Naira Only) will be for a Return Flight Ticket (KLM), Feeding, Accommodation, Tour and Training Materials .
Total Package is N1,500,000.00 (One Million, Five Hundred Thousand Naira Only)
The International Conference Centre
6900 Airport Road,
Mississsauga, Ontario, Canada L4v 1EB
10am Each Day.
- Participants must have a valid International Passport with validity pages for Visa
- Participant must present an Authority or Consent Letter from either Spouse, Parents, Guardian, Organisation or a participant local Church Leadership to attend the Conference.
- Participant can attach evidence of property or ties in Nigeria if there is any.
- Participant will produce an evidence of Employment, School ID, Business Registration, etc.
- Participant must be above 18 years old.
- Participant will sign a Return to Nigeria Affidavit.
- Participant must submit 4 Copies of their Passport Photograph with a white background and no glasses on.
Participants must submit their International Passport immediate. Passport can be sent through courier to the Nigeria Operational Office below if not in Lagos State. All Payments should be in favour of the organizers Bank Account as detailed in this brochure.